Natural Home Remedies For Acidity
Basically, acidity means a set of symptoms caused by an imbalance between the acid secreting mechanism of the stomach and proximal intestine. This acid work by breaking down the food during digestion. If excess production of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach, This condition is known as acidity.
Causes of Acidity
- If you will eat pickles, vinegar, fried foods, hot spicy foods, chocolate, pastries, and rew salad vegetables like onion, redish, cabbage, and peppers, in which some foods are not easily digested and this results in acidity and heart burn. So, becareful when you are eating foods that are mention above.
- If you will drink alcohol in excess and this result to weaken the nervous system and also as a result the mucus membrane and the stomach lining stops functioning properly.
- Eating hurriedly, high intakes of spicy foods and overeating may also cause of acidity.
- Main cause of acidity is refined and fibreless food.
Home Remedies for Acidity
- After taking the meals, take one piece of Cloveand suck on it slowly. It will gives instantaneous relief and also helps in reducing the onslaught of diseases arising out of acidity.
- By Eating sprinkle sugar and pepper on the piece of pineapple, you can get relief from acidity.
- You can also get relief from acidity, by drinking pumpkin juice and also adding sugar in it.
- Drink carrot juice, it is also used to relief from acidity.
- Eating mixture of tender radish and sugar also gives relief in acidity.
- If you want instantaneous relief from acidity then take grind white onions and mix with sugar and curd in it and eat it.
- You should drink a 8 glasses plenty of water daily, it also gives relief from the acidity.
- You should stop smoking and alcohol, because the main cause of acidity is smoking and alcohol.
- If you want fast relief from heartburn and acidity. You should drink a glass of cold milk.
- You should take a mixture of 2 tsp of natural apple cider vinegar and 2 tsp raw honey in a glass of water before taking meals to prevent acidity or heartburn.
- You should eat watermelon, banana or cucumber every hour.
(c)Copyright Family-health-information.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer :- The content in this web site are in no way intended to replace the professional medical care, advice, diagnosis or treatment of a doctor. The web site is build for information and educational purpose only. If you are ill from any disease or notice medical symptoms, you should consult your doctor. We will not be liable for any complications or other medical accidents arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information in this web site.