Natural Home Remedies For Acne
Acne is a skin condition that shows up as different types of pimples. Pimples include such as whiteheads, blackheads, red bumps (pimples). These condition occur mostly on the face, chest, and back. Acne is a skin condition that causes spots. Acne may be occurs on the face, as well as the neck, chest, back, shoulders, and upper arms.
Acne may cause due to oil (sebaceous) glands come to life around puberty, when these glands are stimulated by hormones that are produced in the adrenal glands of both boys and girls. The oil glands, which are present just beneath the skin, continuously produce and secrete oil through openings in the skin. The oil lubricates and protects the skin. Cells that are very close to the opening of the oil glands block the openings under certain circumstances. Then it causes a buildup of oil underneath the skin. Bacteria, which live in everyone's skin but generally mind their own business, feast on this oil, multiply, and cause the surrounding tissues to become inflamed.
Causes of Acne
- Acne cause by rising hormone levels during adolescence and also by over activity of the oil glands in the skin.
- If you pressure your skin by items such as include telephones or cell phones, helmets, tight collars and backpacks. Then your skin may also caused by these itmes. Because by wearing or touching these items with skin may cause acne.
- Bacteria are also plays an important role in acne development because it normally live on the skin. The bacteria known as Propionibacterium acnes are responsible for causing acne. Irritation and redness are also develop by becteria, because bacteria produce substances that cause redness and irritation (inflammation).
- If you are taking certain drugs such as include androgens, lithium, and barbiturates, may also cause acne.
Home Remedies for Acne
- You should shampoo your hair regularly and avoid hairstyles in which the hair is touching your face.
- You should choose a sensible, varied diet and you should drink lots of water and exercise regularly because if you feel good, your skin will feel good too.
- Used nonprescription acne medicine that containing sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide, because these all medicine are more effective to treat acne.
- Mixed nutmeg with unboiled milk and apply on acne for 1-2 hours. This works as a magic. Pimples should disappear without leaving a mark.
- You should used orange peel paste aroud pimples.
- You can also apply juice of raw papaya on swelling pimples.
- Apply mix lime juice and rose water on affected area. Then wash it after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- You should apply a paste of fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves in water over the face every night and wash it off with warm water in the morning for the prevention pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, dryness, and wrinkles.
- You can also remove pimples by making a paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder and then apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- You can also put toothpaste on your pimple before going to bed and it help by reducing swelling overnight. It is one of the most popular acne home remedies.
- You should wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. Because by washing it leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne.
- Used paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. You should apply this paste on the acne, pimples before sleeping and you should wash it next morning with warm water.
- You should drink wheat grass juice for prevent and cure acne.
At last, the truth will be exposed so that YOU can Cure Your Acne Condition Naturally and get your Confidence back - from the comfort of your own home. (Read More)