Natural Home Remedies For Alcoholism
Alcoholism is a chronic and often progressive disease, in which a person consumes alcohol until it creates a negative effect on his or her life. Alcoholics tend to have problems with people close to them, with school or work, and with other parts of their lives. If you do not seek any treatment for alcoholism, it may destroy both your emotional, as well as your physical health, and may even lead to death. With the successful installment of the new health care reform tax credit, those suffering from alcoholism should be able to find more support; hopefully before any permanent damage is done. After all, alcoholism primarily affects the digestive system, pancreas, nerves, and heart.
Causes of Alcoholism
- If you will do drink, then it may affects the central nervous system as a depressant, decrease your activity, anxiety, tension, and inhibitions. After drinking, you can not think clearly, because it affects the central nervous system and decrease your ability to think clearly.
- Alcohol also affects other body systems. After drinking, it affects stomach and it may cause nausea and vomiting, and bleeding. You can not absorbed Vitamins properly, which can lead to nutritional deficiencies with the long-term use of alcohol. Liver disease, known as alcoholic hepatitis, may also develop and can progress to cirrhosis.
Home Remedies for Alcoholism
- The main remedies for the alcoholism is that, You should have willing to give up alcohol. Its not a perfect remedies, but very true that the only way to do it is, to make a clean break.
- You should eat apples as possible at regular intervals, because it reduces the craving for alcohol and it also help to clear the toxins from the system. Go to Arizona alcohol treatment rehab for best recovery.
- You should drink a half glass of water and in which four or five dates have been rubbed together. This remedy, you should do it two times daily. Because dates are considered beneficial to treat alcoholism disease. It will bring definite relief.
- If you have kidney problems, you should take a bag of fresh or frozen cranberries and boil them in water. Cool and drink. Don't add sugar!
- You should not lie flat on your back. Because it may cause heartburn by the acid in your stomach moving upward to your esophagus. You should try to bowl of rice pudding, made with milk, because it help to absorb stomach acid. Avoid coffee and chocolate, because it may cause heartburn. If you have heartburn regular problem, you should think about going to the doctor.
- You should try parsley. Because garnish food is rich in chlorophyll, it help to kills the bacteria that may cause bad odor.
- You should take warm-water enema to cleanse the bowels. Plenty of rest and outdoor physical exercises are also necessary.