Natural Home Remedies For Asthma
Asthma is a chronic (long-term) disease that makes it hard to breathe. Asthma (Az-muh) is a chronic disease that affects your airways. The tubes that are used to carry air in or out of your lungs is known as airways. The inside walls of your airways are swollen If you have asthma. The inflammation (IN-fla-MAY-shun) makes the airways very sensitive. When the airways react, they get narrower, and less air flows through to your lung tissue. It may causes such as include wheezing (a whistling sound when you breathe), coughing, chest tightness, and trouble breathing, especially at night and in the early morning.
When your asthma symptoms become increase than usual, it is known as asthma episode or attack. Muscles around the airways tighten up during an asthma attack, making the airways narrower so the flow of air will be decrease. Inflammation increases, and the airways become more swollen and even narrower. These changes make it harder to breathe.
Causes of Asthma
- If you are living near to highways and other polluted places, then there may be more chances to occur asthma.
- Irritants such as include vapors, dust, gases, fumes, tobacco smoke, air pollution may also cause asthma.
- Other factors such as include sinus infections, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), pregnancy, menstruation, that may contribute to asthma.
- Asthma is caused by a variety of factors. It is cause by allergic condition, resulting from the reaction of the system to the weather, food, drugs, perfumes and other irritants. Foods that are usually cause allergic reactions are wheat, eggs, milk, chocolates, beans, potatoes, pork and beef.
Home Remedies for Asthma
- You should take a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice mixed with a cup of fenugreek decoction and honey to taste. Mixture acts as a excellent expectorant and used to treat asthma.
- You should take 1 tsp. of honey with water every day, because it help to treat asthma. Honey is very good for asthma.
- Boil 8-10 flakes of garlic in cup of milk. You should drink this every night, it gives excellent results in the early stages of asthma.
- First boil 20 grams sword beans in water, Strain and then add rock sugar or honey. After boiling you shold drink this as a tea daily which will help asthma and coughs in the elderly.
- The patient should be given a teaspoon of turmeric powder with a glass of milk, two or three times daily. It treat asthma very fastly if you will take on an empty stomach.
- After mixing five grams of gooseberry with one tablespoon of honey, forms an effective medicinal expectorant and then we will used for the treatment of asthma. You should take this tonic in every morning.
- You shuold massaged mustard oil mixed with little camphor over the chest during asthma attack. This will help in ease breathing.
- You should add 1 tsp of honey in very hot water and sip slowly. You should take this just before sleeping to remove phlegm from the throat.
Don't believe there isn't a cure for asthma. As an asthmatic, I was skeptical too, but what I discovered changed my life.
A DRUG-FREE, MEDICALLY-PROVEN, HOME TREATMENT PROGRAM DESIGNED BY AN EX-ASTHMATIC WHO CURED HER OWN ASTHMA
Natural Asthma Treatment