Natural Home Remedies For Backache
Mostly the pain in your lower back due to spine, muscles, nerves, or other structures in that region of your back. It may also occur from other areas like your mid or upper back, a hernia in the groin, or a problem in the testicles or ovaries.Backache is generally occur near the inward curve of the back above the base of the spine and Backache is a pain in the back caused by degenerative changes, injury, swelling or rarely, cancer. The muscles of the back may become weak and tender. Backache because of age-related changes may radiate to the legs due to pressure on the spinal nerves.
Causes of Backache
- Mostly the Backache occur due to lifting of a heavy object, a fall, a violent jerk (as in case of a sudden car brake)
- It may also occur due to Injury, road accident, fall of a heavy object, fracture of the spine, dislocation of a vertebral disk.
- The main cause of backache is overeating. Because in thin person, when you will overeating, then it may result in overbalancing the body in the forward position from the extra weight of the food and digestive juices. So the reflexive effort to hold shoulders and ribs off the overloaded intestinal tract adds to the strain on the back.
- Some factors such as include constipation, hypoglycemia, pregnancy, menstruation, and pelvic tumors that may cause backache in both men and women.
- It can also be occur by maintaining one position for a long period of time, such as in typing or bending over at work.
- Many different factors can contribute to back pain such as include injury, overwork, emotional and mental stress, menstrual tension, prostate conditions, and problems with posture or weight are common causes.
Home Remedies for Backache
- You should be given up smoking or taking tobacco completely. Hot formentation, alternate sponging, or application of heat to the back will also give immediate relief .
- If you want to get relief from backache then you should drink glucose or honey in the morning with warm water.
- You should be avoided soft cushioned seats and you should change your position often as possible.
- You should massage the back with turpentine oil, it will give fast relief to the backache.
- You could take a mixture of five black pepper corns, five cloves and one-gram dry ginger powder in your tea at least twice a day.
- You should do the exercises daily,10-20 times each and increase the number of times as your strength increases.
- If you have backache, then you should take half a gram of dalchini powder with one-teaspoon honey at least twice a day for best results.
- Also use a heating pad or hot water bottle to ease the pain. You may also massage the ice on your back but you can not massage directly.
- You should drink fresh yarrow juice. This may help in preventing the back problem.
Eliminate back and neck pain for lifewith proven techniques developed 20 years ago by former back and neck pain sufferer, Richard Convery.
His Back For Life method has since enabled many, many thousands of sufferers to escape their own back and neck pain nightmares.
Beat Back Pain! - BackForLife