Natural Home Remedies For Bad Breath
Bad breath is usually develop by the breakdown of proteins by bacteria somewhere in the mouth. Other possible causes that affect the airways, oesphagus and stomach that can also lead to bad breath. Most bad breath (halitosis) comes from something in the mouth. Food sticks between your teeth, around the gums and on your tongue. Food can rot, If you don't brush and floss your teeth daily. The rotten bits of food may cause a bad smell in your mouth. Rotten food also helps bacteria to grow in your mouth. Bacteria may cause gum disease, or gingivitis. Gingivitis may also causes bad breath.
Causes of Bad Breath
- The breakdown of food particles in and around your teeth may cause a foul odor. Main cause of bad breath is eating foods that containing volatile oils. Onions and garlic are the examples, but other vegetables and spices also may cause bad breath.
- One of the warning signs of bad breath is periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease may occur due to plaque, the sticky, colorless film of bacteria that constantly forms on teeth.
- Tobacco products may cause bad breath, stain teeth, reduce ability to taste foods and irritate gum tissues. Mostly people suffer from periodontal disease who have used tobacco and tobacco is a greater risk for developing oral cancer.
- If you are drink alcohol, then alcohal consumption causes digestive problems which may leads to bad breath.
- If you are eating oil food diet then dieting may be a cause of bad breath.
Home Remedies for Bad Breath
- You should take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar just before each meal. You should take it in a glass of water. Because this will aid your digestion.
- You should take 5 gm. daily of activated charcoal to cleanse the stomach and intestines. Because charcoal absorbs toxins and it is a natural purifier.
- you can extract leaves from native Australian Melaleuca alternifolia tree and it contain antiseptic compounds and then we will make powerful disinfectant. After making disinfectant, then we will try as a toothpaste containing tea tree oil, or put a few drops of tea tree oil on your toothbrush alone, or with your regular toothpaste. It has a strong aromatic flavor.
- You should avoid smoking, alcohol and spicy foods.
- After eating anything, you should brush your teeth in the morning, in the evening, and, specially after consuming milk products, fish and meat.
- You should brush and floss teeth regularly.
- Before sleeping, you should rinse your mouth with a glass of water and the juice of half a lemon added.
- If you will keep teeth, tongue, and mouth clean,then you will not suffer from the problem of bad breath. You should take care in cleaning your teeth by using proper tooth brush and adopting correct brushing technique.
- Parsley leaves are rich in chlorophyll, nature's own deodoriser. You should used chew some leaves regularly for fresh breath.
The Bad Breath Report -- How To Cure Your Bad Breath The Quick And Easy Way" works for all types of bad breath sufferers - Cure Your Bad Breath immediately.