Natural Home Remedies For Baldness
Baldness, also known as alopecia, is hair loss, or absence of hair. Baldness can occur anywhere on the body where hair grows. The condition is more common in men than in women. Baldness or alopecia refers to the falling of hair or absence of hair on the head. The main cause of hair loss is Hereditary-pattern baldness. It is not really a disease, but it is a natural condition that may cause by some combination of genetics, hormone levels and the aging process. The medical term for this common cause of baldness is known as androgenic alopecia. It is sometimes called by other names, such as common baldness and diffuse hair loss.
Causes of Baldness
- Many things may cause excessive hair loss. Suppose, you may suddenly loss a large amount of hair after an illness or a major surgery. This hair loss is related to the stress of the illness.
- Mostly hair loss occur if the harmones androgens and estrogens are out of balance. You can stop hair loss by correcting the hormone imbalance.
- If you are taking certain medicine such as include blood thinners, medicines used for gout, medicines used in chemotherapy to treat cancer, vitamin A (if too much is taken), birth control pills and antidepressants and it may cause to hair loss. You can improve your hair loss, when you stop taking the medicine.
- Certain infections can also cause hair loss, such infections include fungal infections can cause hair loss in children. This infection may also treated by using antifungal medicines.
Home Remedies for Baldness
- You should used a mixture of fresh amla juice and lime juice as a shampoo for stimulates hair growth and used to prevent hair loss. You can also used amla oil, prepared by boiling dry pieces of amla in coconut oil as a valuable hair tonic for hair growth.
- If you are drinking a mixture of lettuce and spinach juice, because lettuce is useful in preventing hair loss and it also help the growth of hair if taken to the extent to half a litre a day.
- You can also used the paste of liquorice, Liquorice paste made by grinding the pieces in milk with a pinch of saffron, is another valuable remedy for patchy baldness. You should be applied over the bald patches at night before going to bed.
- You should also used the paste on the head, made by mixing 5 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of gram raw (chholia) powder. Blend them well and apply it on the head. After an hour wash it off with shampoo.
- You can used camphor lotion on the head to prevent hair loss. For prevent hair loss we will mix 4 tbsp of yoghurt and 4 tbsp of camphor lotion, then apply it on the head, leave it to soak for 2-3 hours then wash off with lukewarm water.
- You should take the herb silica to prevent hair loss. It is another home remedy to help prevent baldness. Nettle and horsetail both contain silica. If you want to reverse hair loss, then you should take nettle and horsetail. You should take these capsules for up to a year to try to prevent baldness.
- If you want to reverse hair loss, then you can also used china rose. Add few leaves Hibiscus (China rose) to a glass of water then heat it. The juice of a lime should be squeezed in the sieved mixture and then you should be applied to the hair before shampooing.
- You should drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and you should also take high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products.
- Add 6-8 drops of lemon juice to an egg. Beat well and apply on your hair followed by washing with a herbal shampoo.