Natural Home Remedies For Blackheads
Blackheads are small, dark spots and they are develop by a small plug in the opening of pore. Blackheads are also known as comedones. Blackheads are most common types of pimples, especially among people who have oily skin. Mostly, the blackheads occur by oxidizing of air on the oil clogging the pores and causing the pimple known as blackhead. Blackhead is also caused by the melanin pigment, because melanin pigment in the skin also contributes to their dark color. Blackheads are also caused by oil in your skin and it expands in the pores. Blackheads not only appear on the face, but on the back, chest and other areas that are rich in sebaceous glands. The oil gland infected and result in a pimple, When a pore is fully blocked.
Causes of Blackheads
- Blackhead and pimples may be caused, when the hormonal of your skin changes and when you will eat wrong food and do not care the skin.
- The most common capture of blemish is known as the blackhead. Blackheads caused by oil on the skin, and that oil blocking the pore. The appearance of blackheads on the skin is mostly caused by the oxidization of air on the oil blockage a pore and result in a little black situation that you can be seen.
- Several factors that may caused blackheads conditions such as include stress, diet, skin irritation, certain medications, and hormonal activities such as menstrual cycles.
- Main cause of blackheads and pimples are not the make-up but your cleansing routine. When you don't cleansing face at the end of the day, then it may enable bacteria to grow and the result in a blackheads and pimples.
Home Remedies for Blackheads
- If you want to remove blackheads from face, then boil 3-4 cups of water and add 2 tsp soda bicarbonate to this. You should steam a towel with this and place the towel on the face. Repeat this process from 5 to 6 times. After that, rub the face with a paste of 1 tsp curd mixed with 1 tsp of rice flour. Wash with cold water.
- You should take 1 tsp lime juice mixed with 1 tsp of finely powdered cinnamon. Then, apply at bed time and wash in the morning. This helps to get rid of blackheads quickly.
- You can also apply undiluted lemon juice. you should be applied that two to three times a day, on the affected areas.
- Honey is also best remedies for the spots. you should warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots. After applying, wash it off after 10-15 minutes.
- You can also remove blackheads by paste, made by mixing ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads. This will be work as a magic.
- Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. Repeat this process for two weeks, blackhead will disappear for always.
- Combine ¼ cup of hot water with 1 tsp of Epsom salts and 4 drops of iodine. Mix well and let it cool until it is lukewarm. Dip cotton ball in to the mixture and apply on the affected area. When the mixture dries, remove it gently with a washcloth.