Natural Home Remedies For Common Cold
The common cold is caused by a viral infection and it is also known as a viral upper respiratory tract infection. Viral infection is a contagious illness that may be caused by a number of different types of viruses. The common cold generally include such as runny nose, nasal congestion, and sneezing. If you have common cold, then it may also caused to sore throat, cough, headache, or other symptoms. Generally, 200 viruses may cause a cold. Several groups of viruses that may cause the common cold and one of the most common virus is the rhinovirus or 'nose' virus since rhino means nose.
Causes of Common Cold
- More than 200 different viruses may cause common cold. Some virus such as include rhinoviruses, seldom that may produce serious illnesses. Others virus such as include parainfluenza and respiratory syncytial virus, may produce mild infections in adults.
- If you will go in cold weather and exposure to cold weather may also cause common cold.
- If your immune system of the body weak, then it may also cause common cold.
- If you are sharing some foods or drinks with someone who have already cold may also cause common cold.
- If you are Kissing and/or cuddling someone who have cold may also cause common cold.
Home Remedies for Common Cold
- You should eat fresh and hot foods much as possible and also avoid sour foods, cold foods and cold liquids, radishes.
- You should eat fruits and vegetables that have rich in vitamin C.
- You can also drink a glass with warm water and mix in 1 tsp of table salt and gargle several times a day.
- For common cold garlic juice is very helpful and garlic juice made by adding few drops of garlic oil to a teaspoonful of onion juice and diluting it in a cup of water.
- You should drink a teaspoonful of ginger juice mixed with equal quantity of honey.
- You can also prepare nose drops at home in the following way: Take 4 ounces (120 ml) of water, add ¼ teaspoon salt, mix the solution, boil it and let it cool. Now, You can put 2-3 drops into each nostril.
- If you want fast relief from common cold, then used hot packs (fomentations) for chest and head colds.
- The best remedy to remove nasal blockage, take 10 grams of Sprague in a clean cloth and tie all ends of the cloth. Heat this cloth in a vessel and sniff this.
(c)Copyright Family-health-information.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer :- The content in this web site are in no way intended to replace the professional medical care, advice, diagnosis or treatment of a doctor. The web site is build for information and educational purpose only. If you are ill from any disease or notice medical symptoms, you should consult your doctor. We will not be liable for any complications or other medical accidents arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information in this web site.