Natural Home Remedies For Constipation
Constipation is irregular bowel movement. It may cause by low fluid intake or a poor diet such as include refind foods and high fat. Constipation is known as bowel movement fewer than three times per week. Constipation is act as symptom that has different meanings to different individuals. If you have constipation then stools are usually hard, dry, small in size, and difficult to eliminate. We all are suffer from this for short periods during our lives, but for some it become a problem.
Causes of Constipation
- If you are taking poor diet or high fat foods, that may cause constipation and several possible causes for constipation such as include a sedentary lifestyle, and environmental changes.
- If you have irregular sleeping habits or emotional disturbances such as include stress, grief, fear or worry that may caused constipation.
- If you are consuming too much tea and coffee, or intake of prescription or you are taking illicit drugs and smoking can also cause constipation.
- If you are taking certain drugs or medications such as include those used to treat Parkinson's disease, high blood pressure and depression may also cause constipation.
- Another common cause of constipation is pregnancy. Because constipation may be cause due to hormonal changes during pregnancy.
- Several diseases that can affect the body tissues, such as include scleroderma or lupus, and certain neurological or muscular diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinsons disease, and stroke, may also caused constipation.
Home Remedies for Constipation
- You should drink a glass of warm milk before going to bed, because that helps in easy evacuation in the morning.
- You can also drink one liter of warm water for constipation and walk around for a few minutes immediately after waking up early in the morning.
- You should drink lemon juice mixed with warm water two to three times daily for eases constipation.
- You should drink lots of water, at least 8 glasses of water daily.
- You can also eat half a medium sized Papaya before breakfast everyday for the treatment of constipation.
- Guava is another effective remedy for constipation. When you will eat guava with seeds, it helps in the normal evacuation of the bowels. You should take one or two guavas daily.
- Orange is also beneficial for the treatment of constipation. Taking one or two oranges at bedtime.
- Another important remedy is to eat 40g of Gulkand with milk daily for the treatment of constipation.
- If all these remedies fail to give relief, 6g of the Rind of Harr should be finely powdered and mixed with a little luke warm water and salt be taken.
- You should eat an apple daily with its skin.
(c)Copyright Family-health-information.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer :- The content in this web site are in no way intended to replace the professional medical care, advice, diagnosis or treatment of a doctor. The web site is build for information and educational purpose only. If you are ill from any disease or notice medical symptoms, you should consult your doctor. We will not be liable for any complications or other medical accidents arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information in this web site.