Natural Home Remedies For Dandruff
Dandruff is a chronic scalp condition, that may cause scaling and flaking of the skin. You can only manage and controlled but you can not eliminate, because dandruff is a natural process. Dandruff is not dangerous, does not cause balding. Dandruff can occur at any age and most commonly occur between the ages of 12 and above. Dandruff is usually develop by fungus called Pityrosporum ovale. It is also cause by scaling and flaking of the skin. when the flakes will trapped in the hair and mix with oil, then it may cause dandruff. It may also cause by a yeast or fungus, which irritates the scalp. The body reaction to this irritation causes increased sheddding of dead cells. Some factors such as incluse stress, weather, oily skin, diet or hormones cause dandruff. When these dead cells stick together, often because of surface debris and oil in the hair, they are noticeable as flakes in the scalp and on clothing. There are two types of dandruff include dry dandruff, waxy dandruff
Causes of Dandruff
- If you are taking poor diet, poor hygiene and genetic disposition, hormonal imbalances and infections may cause to dandruff.
- If you are taking high sugar, that may be another major cause of dandruff. Because sugar contains vitamin B in order to metabolize and it can cause a deficiency. All related problem to the sugar is the fact that diabetes may be the cause of your dandruff.
- Some condition such as include eczema, that may also cause dandruff. Which causes increased shedding of normal scalp skin cells. Hormonal or seasonal changes may make dandruff worse.
Home Remedies for Dandruff
- The useful home remedy for dandruff is the use of a teaspoon of fresh lime juice for the last rinse, when you are washing the hair. It not helps to hair glowing but also removes stickiness and prevents dandruff.
- You should not be taken some fruits such as include Citrus fruits, bananas, dried, stewed, or tinned fruits.
- If you want remove dandruff from the hair then, you should avoided strong tea and coffee, processed foods.
- You can also remove dandruff by mixing 1 teaspoons lemon juice with 2 teaspoons vinegar and then massage on the scalp. After massaging, wash your hair with an egg shampoo.
- You should take 2 cup water and add 4-5 tablespoons dried thyme and then boil for 10 minutes. After boiling wait for cool, strain, and then use the mixture to massage scalp. Keep for half an hour.
- You should wash your hair with warm apple cider vinegar. Then cover your head with a towel or a shower cap and then leave for about 30-40 minutes. After 30-40 minutes, rinse your hair with plain water. Repeat this process 2 times a week until your dandruff goes away.
- You can also use Aloe Vera gel directly to remove excess dandruff.
- You can also prepare a homemade mixture of 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice with 100 grams witch hazel in 200ml of water and then use it on washed hair. Applying the mixture several times is helpful in warding off the problem of dandruff.
Learn The Proven, Powerful Hair Care Secrets. Get Tips And Tricks You Can Really Use To Keep Your Hair Shiny, Silky And Dandruff Free!
Absolutely! Don't decide now if the How To Overcome Dandruff... is right for you.
Take 60 Days to put it to the test! If you aren't completely satisfied with this e-book at any time within 60 days, I'll give your money back... no questions asked! You won't be asking for your money back once you see what's inside of this book, believe me!