Natural Home Remedies For Eczema
Eczema is defind as a group of skin condition, that may cause skin to become red, irritated, itchy. Eczema has many forms, but the most common and severe is atopic eczema and it is also known as atopic dermatitis. Eczema is an allergic condition that affects the skin. The most common cause of eczema is atopic dermatitis and sometimes called infantile eczema, it occurs in infants and older children. The word "atopic" is a conditions that occur when someone is overly sensitive to allergens in their environment such as include pollens, molds, dust, animal dander, and certain foods. "Dermatitis" means that the skin is inflamed, or red and sore.
Causes of Eczema
- If you have asthma, hay fever, and other allergies, it can be occur eczema.
- Eczema may also occur by irritants such as includes chemicals and detergents, allergens such as include nickel, and yeast growths.
- If you have wear tight garment and the garment rub or scratching your skin, it may cause neurodermatitis. Because it is typically develops in areas where something scratching the skin. This irritation may lead you to rub or scratch your skin repeatedly in that area. Common locations such as include ankles, wrist, outer forearm or arm, and the back of your neck.
- Eczema can also be occur or it can be worsen as before, if you are eating certain foods or after being exposed to other allergens such as include pollen or dust.
- Contact dermatitis may also be occur after touching something. This type of eczema can be caused by many irritants such as including feathers, metals, wool, plants and animal hair, soaps and detergents, bubble bath, cosmetics, fabric dyes, etc. It is the important things to remember, that may cause eczema.
Home Remedies for Eczema
- You can used the paste, made by rub the nutmeg against a smooth stone with a few drops of water. Make a smooth paste, then apply.
- You can also used the paste to treat eczema. Paste made by adding 1 tbls turmeric powder to a tbls of bitter neem leaves, then grind to paste and apply.
- You should use 1 teaspoon of camphor to 1 teaspoon sandalwood paste and then you can apply on the affected areas.
- You should drink plenty of water and you should take fruit juice like orang. Carrot juice and spinach juice in combination is also highly beneficial for eczema.
- You should also drink tomato juice (not the cocktail), that help to clears up the eczema in a few days.
- You should drink water mix with some ingredients such as include instant Tea (however strong you like it), 1 Tbsp. Vinegar,
1 Tbsp. Honey (made in your area is best) and you should drink this all at once.
- You should drink juice that rich in vitamins B6 and you should eat the foods that contains more vitamins B6, because deficiency of vitamin B6 may also cause eczema. So increase your intake of vitamin B6.
- You should avoid some foods that may cause eczema such as include Dairy products, eggs, nuts, preservatives and citrus fruits are more likely to trigger eczema. Diet never causes eczema. Food only causes allergy, it does not cause eczema.
- Avoid substances you are allergic to. Wear cotton clothes that do not irritate your itchy skin. Exposure to water for a long time may lead to skin dryness. So you should use good quality moisturizer.