Natural Home Remedies For Headaches
Headache is defind as a aching or pain, and that may occurs in one or more area of the head, face, mout, or neck. Headaches are a very common medical problem and may occur due to disability among men and women. Headaches may also occur due to performing daily tasks. Headache, you can classified into three main categories such as including Tension headaches, Migraine headaches, Cluster headaches. Tension headache is the most common type of headache. A migraine headache is a severe pain felt on one, and sometimes, both sides of the head. Migraines have well-defined attacks with symptoms such as include nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to lights and sounds. Cluster headaches affect one side of the head (unilateral) and it may be associated with tearing of the eyes and nasal congestion. It may occurs in clusters, happening repeatedly every day at the same time for several weeks.
Causes of Headaches
- Migraines headaches may occur, when the chemical changes in the brain. In which chemical changes means when chemicals in the brain send messages from one cell to another, including the messages to blood vessels to get narrow or expand, are interrupted then migraines headache may occur.
- If you have stress, muscular tension, vascular dilation, postural changes, protracted coughing or sneezing, and fever, then the tension headache may occur.
- If you are eating foods that contains monosodium glutamate (MSG), such as including in bacon, bologna and hot dogs, that may also trigger headaches.
- If you are drinking any thing that contain caffeine, such as including soda, chocolate, coffee and tea, it may also cause headaches.
- Lack of fluids can also cause headaches.
Home Remedies for Headaches
- You can apply the paste of 3-4 cloves on the fore head, it will gives relief from headaches.
- If you want to get relief from headaches, then you should massage head with rosemary oil daily.
- For headaches treatment, mix a quarter teaspoon of clove powder in one teaspoon of cinnamon oil. After mixture, apply to the location where you have pain.
- The most beneficial remedy of the headache, Take a few drops of ghee (clarified butter) on your palm and then mix 3 or 4 pieces of saffron in it. After mixing rub it for two minutes. When you mixing, the saffron does not dissolve in the ghee, but its qualities are absorbed. After rubing, remove saffron and put two drops of this ghee in each nostril. You should follow this procedure twice a day.
- You can also used almond oil. Heat 1 teaspoon of almond oil. When it cools down, put two drops in each nostril.
- You should eat apple with little salt every morning on an empty stomach. Apples are beneficial in curing all types of headaches.
- You can also used the cinnamon paste, because it is useful in headaches caused by exposure to cold air. You can prepare a fine paste of this spice by mixing it with water and then you should be applied over the temples and forehead for immediate relief.
- You should drink carrot juice, in combination with spinach like, or beet and cucumber juices, because it has been found beneficial in the treatment of migraine. When you will drink, then the first combination, 200 ml of spinach juice may be mixed with 300 ml of carrot juice to prepare 500 ml or half a litre of the combined juices. In the second combination, 100 ml each of beet and cucumber juices may be mixed with 300 ml of carrot juice.
Is your headache or migraine killing you?
Who Else Wants Permanent Relief From Migraine And Headaches - As Soon As Tonight - Without Using Drugs, Herbs Or Supplements!
Click here to enroll now