Natural Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are painful, swollen veins in the lower portion of the rectum. The term hemorrhoids refers to a condition, in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum are swollen and inflamed. Hemorrhoids may cause by several factors such as include pregnancy, aging, chronic constipation or diarrhea. Hemorrhoids may be inside the anus(internal) or under the skin around the anus(external). The hemorrhoids has two types, internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids involve the veins inside your rectum. External hemorrhoids involve the veins outside the anus. They can be itchy or painful and can sometimes crack and bleed.
Causes of Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoids may cause from constipation or when you will sit for long period of time and if you have anal infections. It may also cause by other diseases such as include liver cirrhosis. The most common cause of homorrhoids is straining during bowel movements.
- Hemorrhoids may also cause by excess weight, especially in the abdomen and pelvis. Because it may increase pressure on pelvic veins.
- Hemorrhoids may also cause, If you have any medical conditions such as include long-term heart and liver disease. Because that medical conditions may cause blood to pool in the abdomen and pelvic area, enlarging the veins.
- If you are using drugs, medications, substances or toxins that may also causes of Hemorrhoids. The medications or substances including prescription, over-the-counter, supplements, herbal or alternative treatments. Aggrenox, Lotronex, Asacol rectal suspension, Canasa rectal suspension, Rowasa rectal suspension.
Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids
- You should eaten a diet that contains lots of cranberries. Because it is beneficial for hemorrhoids.
- You can also used sulfur for hemorrhoids. Mix one teaspoonful of Flowers of Sulfur with one tablespoonful of Vaseline then apply two or three times a day.
- You should drink buttermilk after food. It is also beneficial for hemorrhoids.
- You can also drink a glassful of buttermilk mixed with 3 tsp of the juice of bitter melon (bitter gourd, Karela) every morning for a month.
- You should drink a juice of turnip leaves, spinach, watercress, and carrots in equal quantity.
- If you want to cured bleeding piles in a few weeks then used 50g of onion soaked in water and 1 tsp of sugar. You should be eaten this two times daily.
- you should drink 100ml juice of radish in morning & evening. You can also used a paste made by white radish in milk and apply over inflamed piles to reduce swelling and pain.
- You can also used ripe banana. Boil a ripe banana in 1 cup milk and you should take 2-3 times daily.