Natural Home Remedies For Insomnia
Insomnia is a difficulty in initating and maintaining sleep. Insomnia may cause problems during the day, such as including excessive sleepiness, fatigue, trouble thinking clearly or staying focused, or feeling depressed or irritable. Insomnia is too little or poor-quality sleep caused by the following factors such as including trouble falling asleep, Waking up a lot during the night, Waking up too early in the morning. People who suffer from insomnia are known as insomniacs. Insomnia has two types, Chronic insomnia, Transient insomnia.
Causes of Insomnia
- If you are Watching exciting programs on television late at night, it may also cause Insomnia.
- If you are taking large amounts of alcohol or a large meal close to bedtime and Drinking tea, coffee or cold drinks that contains caffeine. It may also caused Insomnia.
- If you are taking certain medications, for example those used to treat colds, allergies, depression, high blood pressure and asthma. It may also interfere with sleep.
- If you have anxiety and if you are worries, then it may also cause of sleeplessness.
Home Remedies for Insomnia
- You should used the valerian, Because the most popular herb for insomnia is Valerian. It relaxes nerves, muscles and improves sleep quality. For the treatment of insomnia, mix the following ingredients such as including 1 tsp. chamomile flowers, 1 tsp. hops, 1 tsp, valerian root, 1 cup of boiling water, then steep for 45 minutes, strain and You should be drink that 1 hour before bedtime.
- If you want to treat this condition and then milk is very valuable in insomnia. A glass of milk, sweetened with honey, should be taken every night before going to bed.
- You should also used curd, Because it is beneficial for insomnia. The patient should take plenty of curd and massage it on the head. This will induce sleep.
- You can also used honey, it is beneficial in the treatment of insomnia. It has a hypnotic action and induces a sound sleep. You should be taken with water, before going to bed and you should used two teaspoons in a large cup of water.
- You should rinse the eyes with rosewater, then add a drop of ghee (clarified butter). Keep the eyes closed and sleep.
- Several traditional yoga which are effective for insomnia patients such as including shirshasana, sarvangasana, paschimottanasana, uttanasana, viparit karni, and shavasana.
- You should be eaten food that contains, thiamine or vitamin B is of special significance in the treatment of insomnia. It is vital for strong, healthy nerves.
Solutions for Sleep Problems - Solve your sleep problems tonight with these effective sleep solutions.