Natural Home Remedies For Joint Pain
Joint pain may affect one or more joints. If you have arthritis disease then results in pain, swelling, and limited movement means, you can not move properly. Joint pain occur due to injury affecting any of the ligaments, bursae. Injury can also affect cartilage, and bones within the joint. Pain is a feature of joint inflammation and infection and can be a feature of tumors of the joint. Joint pain is also known as arthralgia. Arthritis is characterized by pain, stiffness and swelling at the point where one or more bones come together.
Causes of Joint Pain
- If you have any medical conditions or injury, then joint pain may be occur.
- Joint pain may also occur due to the improper elimination of uric acid in the body. If the body have excess uric acid in the joint, then it may caused swelling, redness and extreme pain.
- If you have rheumatoid arthritis, it may causes stiffness and pain in the joints.
- Joint pain may also occur due to bursitis (inflammation of the bursae). The bursae are fluid-filled sacs that cushion and pad bony prominences, allowing muscles and tendons to move freely over the bone.
Home Remedies for Joint Pain
- If you want to get relief from joint pain, then you should eat garlic cloves fried in butter.
- You can also take 1 teaspoonful of turmeric in hot milk to cure all kinds of body pains.
- You should drink plenty of water to keep the body clean.
- You can also used hot vinegar for the aching joints, you should rub this before going to bed.
- You should drink a cup of papaya seed tea six or seven times daily for two or three weeks for relief from joint pain.
- You can also remove pain by Gomukhasana, it is the most beneficial yogic asana for the cure of joint pains.
- You should eat bananas, because among fruits bananas are considered the best for the joints as they provide strength and grease to the joints.
(c)Copyright Family-health-information.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer :- The content in this web site are in no way intended to replace the professional medical care, advice, diagnosis or treatment of a doctor. The web site is build for information and educational purpose only. If you are ill from any disease or notice medical symptoms, you should consult your doctor. We will not be liable for any complications or other medical accidents arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information in this web site.