Natural Home Remedies For Menopause
Menopause is a natural biological process, not a medical illness. Menopause act as time in woman's life when her period stops. Menopause is sometimes known as "the change of life." It is associated with hormonal, physical and psychosocial changes in your life. Menopause means transition between two phases of a woman's life. Menopause occurs when a woman permanently stops menstruating. Menopause is part of a woman’s natural aging process when her ovaries produce lower levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone and when she is no longer able to become pregnant. Ovaries are the main source of female hormones, which control the development of female body characteristics such as include breasts, body shape, and body hair.
Causes of Menopause
- Menopause occur due to changes in the natural and expected hormone.
- Menopause occur due to three causes: Physiologic - It is due to depletion of oocytes, Surgical - It is occur due to removal of functioning ovaries because of disease or incidental to hysterectomy and Medical - Treatment of endometriosis (danazol [Danocrine] or GnRH analogues) or of breast cancer (antiestrogens).
- Menopause may also occur after cancer chemotherapy.
- Two hormones of female progesterone and estrogen. With the age ovaries stop producing normal amounts of estrogen and the regular production of progesterone comes to an end, as a result a hormonal imbalance is created in the female body. The reduction in the production of estrogen may cause menopause.
Home Remedies for Menopause
- You should be taken beet juice 60-90 ml three times daily. Because it is highly beneficial in the treatment of menopause disorders.
- You can also use carrot seeds. Boil a teaspoon of carrot seeds in a glass of cow’s milk for ten minutes and you should take it daily.
- The most common remedy of menopause is Liquorice, it is considered one of the most effective remedies for menopausal disorders. One teaspoon of powder is recommended daily.
- Spikenard is also effective remedy for various complications that caused by menopause.
- Vitamin D and magnesium are essential for the assimilation of calcium.
- You should also be taken special supplements of vitamin C, B6 and pantothenic acid.
- The sources of estrogens such as including Alfalfa, soybeans, soy sprouts, cabbage, beets, olive oil, olives, papaya, oats, peas.
(c)Copyright Family-health-information.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer :- The content in this web site are in no way intended to replace the professional medical care, advice, diagnosis or treatment of a doctor. The web site is build for information and educational purpose only. If you are ill from any disease or notice medical symptoms, you should consult your doctor. We will not be liable for any complications or other medical accidents arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information in this web site.